Definition: "Invoice Bell LLC Services" and "Invoice Bell Services" - Refers to all digital and physical services provided to the end-user by Invoice Bell LLC. Examples include the authorized and unauthorized use of invoicebell.com for invoicing, estimating, quoting and other financial services needs. This includes services used under a created user account, as well as services used under as a guest user.
Definition: "Invoice Bell" - Refers to the company Invoice Bell LLC
Definition: "Guest" - Refers to users who use invoicebell.com services without being signed in to a created account.
Definition: "Account" - Refers to a registered Invoice Bell Account that has been created by you or a third-party you are associated with. It can also be used as a reference to an account created by you or for you on a third-party platform. Pay attention to the context around the word "account".
Definition: "We", "Our" - When using the word "we" or "our", this refers to the company Invoice Bell LLC
3. We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices that you use to access and interact with our services like invoicebell.com.
4. Invoice Bell LLC does not sell information that we collect from you to third party entities.
5. Invoice Bell LLC will use the data we collect from you to provide you with integrated services from third party sources. For example, in order to provide you with payment processing capabilities, Invoice Bell may share personal information we have stored in your account to third-party companies so that you can properly use these services.
8. Invoice Bell will encrypt your data or de-identify it in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to tie the data back to your personal identity or Invoice Bell Account when necessary or applicable.
9. If your Invoice Bell account is shared with a third-party or access to it is compromised by a third-party, Invoice Bell LLC is not responsible for any damages resulting from the unauthorized access or extraction of data that is extracted from your account by the third-party.
10. It is your responsibility to create secure passwords and protect your login information from getting into the hands of unauthorized third-parties.